Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-101). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeted against adrenoceptors along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|AAR-015||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-018||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-019||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-020||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-021||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-022||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-023||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-016||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-017||1 x 50 µl|
Adrenergic receptors (also called adrenoceptors) are the receptors for the catecholamines; adrenaline and noradrenaline (called epinephrine and norepinephrine in the United States). Adrenaline and noradrenaline play important roles in the control of blood pressure, myocardial contractile rate and force, airway reactivity, and a variety of metabolic and central nervous system functions.
The adrenoceptors are members of the G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily of membrane proteins. They share a common structure of seven putative transmembrane domains, an extracellular amino terminus, and a cytoplasmic carboxyl terminus.
The adrenoceptors are divided into three types: α1, α2 and β adrenoceptors. Each type is further divided into at least three subtypes: α1A, α1B, α1D, α2A, α2B, α2C, β1, β2, β31,2. They are expressed in nearly all peripheral tissues and in the central nervous system1,2.
- Anti-α1B-Adrenergic Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-018-AG)
- Anti-β1-Adrenergic Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-023-AG)
- Anti-β2-Adrenergic Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AAR-016-F)
- α1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-490)
- α2-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-495)
- β-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-500)