Cat #: BLP-ER002
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AER-002), (1:200).
2. Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody, preincubated with Endothelin Receptor B Blocking Peptide (#BLP-ER002).
- Expression of EDNRB in rat lungImmunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded section of rat lung using Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AER-002) (1:100). EDNRB is expressed both in respiratory epithelium (black arrows) and in respiratory smooth muscle (red arrows). Note that vascular smooth muscle is not stained (blue arrows). Hematoxilin is used as the counterstain.
- Expression of EDNRB in rat thalamusImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal peri-ventricular thalamus using Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AER-002). Cresyl violet is used as the counterstain.
- Mouse retina (1:100) (Rattner, A. and Nathans, J. (2005) J. Neurosci. 25, 4540.).
- Western blot analysis of rat (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse (lanes 2 and 4) brain lysates:
- CEMLRKKSGMQIALND, corresponding to amino acid residues 298-314 of rat ET-B (Accession P21451).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information