Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Inoue, N. et al. (2012) Pharmacology 90, 47.
- Alomone Labs Etodolac activates TRPA1 channels expressed in HEK-293 cells.Dose-response curve for the activation of human TRPA1 expressing HEK-293 cells loaded with Calcium 5 dye for changes in intracellular Ca2+ measurements. Calcium signal was apparent with 50 and 100 µM Etodolac (#E-140).
Etodolac is a racemic acetic acid derivative and nonselective cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitor that belongs to the class of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID).
Etodolac has analgesic potential and anti-inflammatory activities and being used in treatment and management of mild to moderate pain. The drug is effective in the treatment of various acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, including osteoarthritis of all joints and helps to relieve its symptoms such as inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain. In addition, Etodolac is being used as a selective activator of TRPA11,2.
Etodolac (#E-140) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-TRPA1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-037)
- Mechanosensitive Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-234)
- ProTx-I (#STP-400)
- HC-030031 (#H-105)
- AP-18 (#A-250)
- A 967079 (#A-225)
- 5-(N,N-Dimethyl)amiloride hydrochloride (#D-165)
- Recombinant human CNTF protein (#C-240)
- Glibenclamide (#G-150)
- Chembridge-5861528 (#C-235)