Cat #: BLP-PC047
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-KCNK2 (TREK-1) Antibody (#APC-047), (1:200).
2. Anti-KCNK2 (TREK-1) Antibody, preincubated with KCNK2/TREK-1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC047).
- Rat hippocampus sections (Banerjee, A. et al. (2016) J. Neurochem. 138, 265.).
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse brain membranes (lanes 2 and 4):
- Expression of KCNK2 (TREK-1) in rat midbrainImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat brain sections using Guinea pig Anti-KCNK2 (TREK-1) Antibody (#AGP-049), (1:400), followed by goat-anti-guinea pig-Cy3 antibody. TREK-1 staining (red) appears in neurons in the rat lateral substantia nigra (arrows). Nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- DPKSAAQNSKPRLSFSTK(C), corresponding to residues 8-25 of human KCNK2 (Accession O95069).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information