Cat #: BLP-PC020
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat pancreas membranes:1. Anti-Kir6.2 Antibody (#APC-020), (1:200).
2. Anti-Kir6.2 Antibody, preincubated with Kir6.2 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC020).
- Expression of Kir6.2 in rat pancreasImmunohistochemical staining of rat pancreas using Anti-Kir6.2 Antibody (#APC-020). A. Strong granular staining in a number of cells within the Islets of Langerhans is readily detected (red). B. The negative control slide shows no staining.
- Human placenta sections (Lybaert, P. et al. (2013) Placenta 34, 467.).
- Western blot analysis of rat heart membranes (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse heart lysate (lanes 2 and 4):
- Western blot analysis of human SHSY-5Y neuroblastoma cell lysate:
- Expression of Kir6.2 in mouse hippocampusImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen mouse brain sections using Guinea pig Anti-Kir6.2 Antibody (#AGP-067), (1:300), followed by goat-anti-guinea pig-Cy3 antibody (red staining). Kir6.2 staining appears in the hilus region in neuronal outlines (arrows). Nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- (C)SVAVAKAKPKFSIS, corresponding to amino acid residues 372-385 of rat Kir6.2 (Accession P70673).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 2 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information