Kv4.1/KCND1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC119) is the original antigen used for immunization during Anti-KV4.1 (KCND1) Antibody (#APC-119) generation. The blocking peptide binds and ‘blocks’ Anti-Kv4.1/KCND1 primary antibody, this makes it a good negative reagent control to help confirm antibody specificity in western blot and immunohistochemistry applications. This control is also often called a pre-adsorption control.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysate:1. Anti-KV4.1 (KCND1) Antibody (#APC-119), (1:400).
2. Anti- KV4.1 (KCND1) Antibody, preincubated with Kv4.1/KCND1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC119).
- Western blot analysis of human neuroblastoma cell line SH-SY5Y (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse brain lysate (lanes 2 and 4):
- Human breast cancer tissue (1:200) (Jang, S.H. et al. (2009) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 384, 180.).
- (C)KRRAIRLANSTAS, corresponding to amino acid residues 538-550 of human KCND1 (Accession Q9NSA2).