Nectin-3/PVRL3 (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-NR053) is the original antigen used for immunization during Anti-Nectin-3/PVRL3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ANR-053) generation. The blocking peptide binds and ‘blocks’ Anti-Nectin-3/PVRL3 (extracellular) primary antibody, this makes it a good negative reagent control to help confirm antibody specificity in western blot and immunohistochemistry applications. This control is also often called a pre-adsorption control.
- Western blot analysis of mouse (lanes 1 and 3) and rat (lanes 2 and 4) testis membranes:
- Western blot analysis of rat (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse (lanes 2 and 4) brain lysate:
- Western blot analysis of human U-87 MG glioblastoma cell line lysate:
- Expression of Nectin-3 in rat parietal cortexImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat brain sections with Anti-Nectin-3/PVRL3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ANR-053), (1:100), followed by goat anti-rabbit-AlexaFluor-488. Nectin-3 immunoreactivity (green) appears in cells of the pyramidal layer (arrows). Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- (C)ETITQISWEKIHGK, corresponding to amino acid residues 84-97 of mouse Nectin-3 (Accession Q9JLB9).