Cat #: BLP-PR006
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006), (1:300).
2. Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody, preincubated with P2Y4 Receptor Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PR006).
- Expression of P2RY4 in rat cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of rat cerebellum using Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006). A. P2RY4 (red) appears in astrocytic processes (arrows). B. In contrast, P2RY4 does not appear in Purkinje neuronal dendrites stained for calbindin D28k (green) in the same brain section. This demonstrates the restriction of P2RY4 to astrocytic fibers.
- Human eye tissue (Fries, J.E. et al. (2005) Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 46, 3000.).
- (C)HEES ISRWA DTHQD, corresponding to residues 337-350 of rat P2RY4 (Accession O35811).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information