PAR2/F2RL1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PR032) is the original antigen used for immunization during Anti-PAR2 (F2RL1) Antibody (#APR-032) generation. The blocking peptide binds and ‘blocks’ Anti-PAR2/F2RL1 primary antibody, this makes it a good negative reagent control to help confirm antibody specificity in western blot and immunohistochemistry applications. This control is also often called a pre-adsorption control.
- Western blot analysis of human breast adenocarcinoma MDA-MB-231 (lanes 1 and 4) and MDA-MB-468 (lanes 2 and 5), and human lung small cell carcinoma NCI-H526 (lanes 3 and 6) cell lines:
- Western blot analysis of rat lung (lanes 1 and 3) and liver (lanes 2 and 4) lysates:
- Western blot analysis of mouse kidney lysates:
- Western blot analysis of rat dorsal root ganglion lysates:
- Human tendon sections (1:100) (Christensen, J. et al. (2015) Mol. Pain 11, 13.).
- (C)KRMQISLTSNKFSRK, corresponding to amino acid residues 368-382 of rat PAR-2 (Accession Q63645).