Cat #: BLP-IP012
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-Presenilin-2 Antibody (#AIP-012). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat heart membrane:
- Western blot analysis of mouse liver membrane:
- Western blot analysis of human liver carcinoma HepG2 (lanes 1 and 3) and rat pheochromocytoma PC12 (lanes 2 and 4) cell lysates:
- Expression of Presenilin-2 in mouse midbrainImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen mouse brain sections with Anti-Presenilin-2 Antibody (#AIP-012), (1:200), followed by goat anti-rabbit-AlexaFluor-488. A. Presenilin-2 immunoreactivity (green) appears in neurons along the midline (horizontal arrows) and away from midline (vertical arrows). B. Pre-incubation of the antibody with Presenilin-2 Blocking Peptide (BLP-IP012), suppressed staining. Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- (C)DSRPGPEDGENTAQWR, corresponding to amino acid residues 33-48 of rat Presenilin-2 (Accession O88777).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information