Cat #: BLP-GC036
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 4), mouse brain membranes (lanes 2 and 5) and human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cell lysate (lanes 3 and 6):
- Expression of VGLUT2 in rat neocortexImmunohistochemical staining of rat frozen brain sections using Anti-VGLUT2 Antibody (#AGC-036), (1:400). VGLUT2 (red) is detected in pyramidal neurons (arrow). The same section was stained with DAPI (blue).
- Multiplex staining of VGLUT2 and P2X7 Receptor in rat spinal cordImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat spinal cord sections using Anti-VGLUT2 Antibody (#AGC-036), (1:600) and Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO), (1:100). A. Vesicular glutamate transporter 2 labeling followed by goat-anti-rabbit-Alexa-488 (green). B. The same section labeled for P2X7 receptor (orange). C. Merge of A and B demonstrates partial co-localization of VGLUT2 and P2X7 receptor in dorsal horn and in lateral column (L. Col., arrow). Cell nuclei were stained with DAPI (blue).
- Multiplex staining of VGLUT2 and Neurokinin 1 Receptor in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) sections using Anti-VGLUT2-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-036-AR), (1:60) and Anti-Neurokinin 1 Receptor (NK1R) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ATR-001-AG), (1:60). A. VGLUT2 staining (red). B. NK1 receptor staining (green). C. Merge of the two images demonstrates co-localization in some neuronal bodies (arrows point at examples). Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- Multiplex staining of AT2 Receptor and VGLUT2 in rat supraoptic hypothalamic nucleusImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat brain sections using Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-012-AG), (1:60) and Anti-VGLUT2-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-036-AR), (1:60). A. AT2 receptor staining (green). B. VGLUT2 staining (red). C. Merge of the two images shows a general lack of co-localization of AT2 and VGLUT2 in this part of the hypothalamus (arrow). Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- (C)EDGKPLEVPEKK, corresponding to amino acid residues 45-56 of rat VGLUT2 (Accession Q9JI12).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information