Cat #: BLP-CC021
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1) Antibody (#ACC-021), (1:200).
2. Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1) Antibody, preincubated with CACNA1G/Cav3.1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-CC021).
- Expression of CACNA1G in rat cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of rat cerebellum using Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1) Antibody (#ACC-021). A. CACNA1G immunoreactivity (green) appears in the molecular layer. B. Nuclear staining using DAPI as the counterstain (blue). C. Merged images A and B. Mol = molecular layer.
- Human myometrium (1:200) (Blanks, A.M. et al. (2007) J. Physiol. 581, 915.).
- Expression of CACNA1G in rat and mouse cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of mouse (A) and rat (B) cerebellum using Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#ACC-021-AR). A, B. CACNA1G staining (red) appears in Purkinje neurons (arrow) and in the molecular layer (Mol). Nuclei were stained using DAPI as the counterstain (Blue).
- MDEEEDGAGAEESGQPRSFTQL(C), corresponding to amino acid residues 1-22 of rat CACNA1G (Accession O54898).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information