- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPA1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-120). The Explorer Kit contains TRPA1 blockers, ideal for screening purposes.
The TRPA family is comprised of only one mammalian member; TRPA1 (formerly named ANKTM1). TRPA1 is expressed in peripheral sensory neurons, where it is suggested to contribute to the detection of painful stimuli.1
Originally it was thought that TRPA channels sensed painfully cold temperatures2, but a more conservative description is that TRPA1 is sensitive to membrane/cytoskeletal perturbations by cold3-5 and perhaps stretch.6 In addition, it is sensitive to pungent natural compounds present in cinnamon oil, mustard oil, and wintergreen oil.
- Anti-TRPA1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-037)
- TRPA1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-123)
- TRPA1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-120)
- Mechanosensitive TRP Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-305)
- TRP Channel Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-370)
- TRPA1 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-302)