Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the β-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-500). The Explorer Kit contains β-adrenoceptor antibodies, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|AAR-023||1 x 50 µl|
|BLP-AR023||1 x 40 µg|
|AAR-016||1 x 50 µl|
|BLP-AR016||1 x 40 µg|
|AAR-017||1 x 50 µl|
|BLP-AR017||1 x 40 µg|
The β-adrenergic receptor (βAR) belongs to the superfamily of G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs). β-Adrenergic receptor stimulation by the sympathetic nervous system or circulating catecholamines is involved in peripheral blood circulation, metabolic regulation, muscle contraction, and central neural activities. In the heart, acute βAR stimulation serves as the most powerful means to regulate cardiac output in response to a fight-or-flight situation.
There are three βAR subtypes in cardiac myocytes; β1AR, β2AR and β3AR1. The receptors consist of seven membrane-spanning domains, three intra- and three extracellular loops, an extracellular N-terminal domain, and an intracellular C-terminal tail2.
- Anti-β1-Adrenergic Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-023-AG)
- Anti-β2-Adrenergic Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AAR-016-F)
- Muscarinic Toxin 3 (#M-140)
- α1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-490)
- α2-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-495)
- Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-101)