This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
Gambogic amide, is a small molecule that mimics nerve growth factor (NGF) and is a selective agonist of TrkA receptor that strongly induces its tyrosine phosphorylation and downstream signaling activation.
Gambogic amide interacts with the cytoplasmic juxtamembrane domain of TrkA receptor and triggers its dimerization. It selectively binds, activates and upregulates the expression of TrkA receptors at nanomolar concentrations but not TrkB or TrkC.
Gambogic acid is a major active ingredient of gamboge, a resin exuded from the Garcinia hanburryi tree in southeast Asia. Gambogic amide also possesses neurotrophic activity in various neural injury animal models and prevents glutamate-induced neuronal cell death1,2.
Gambogic amide shows antiapoptotic activity and demonstrates EC50 value of 5 nM3.
Gambogic amide (#G-235) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Gambogic acid (#G-250)
- GNF 5837 (#G-145)
- GW441756 (#G-190)
- GW441756 hydrochloride (#G-191)
- K252a (#K-150)
- Human NGF Premium Research Pack (#ESP-650)
- Neurotrophic Factor Explorer Kit (#EK-500)
- Recombinant human beta-NGF protein (#N-245)
- Recombinant human Neurotrophin-3 (NT-3) protein (#N-260)
- Native mouse NGF 2.5S protein (>95%) (#N-100)
- Native mouse NGF 2.5S protein (99%) (#N-240)
- mouse NGF 2.5S-Biotin (#N-240-B)
- Native mouse NGF 7S protein (#N-130)
- Anti-TrkA (extracellular) Antibody (#ANT-018)