|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Antibody
|APC-064||1 x 0.2 ml|
Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular) Antibody
|ALM-051||1 x 100 µg|
Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody
|ALM-051-AG||1 x 50 µg|
|E-150||1 x 25 mg|
|N-325||1 x 10 mg|
|N-230||1 x 10 mg|
|S-120||1 x 10 mg|
|T-105||1 x 10 mg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-400). The Research Pack contains all you need for KCa3.1 research: Antibodies recognizing different domains of the channel, specfic KCa3.1 blockers and activators, all in one economical package!
KCNN4 (KCa3.1) is part of the Ca2+ activated K+ channel family that share the characteristic of being activated by intracellular Ca2+. The channel has an intermediate conductance, is voltage insensitive and is activated by Ca2+ in the submicromolar range. The channel has a similar topology to that of KV channels, that is six transmembrane domains and intracellular N- and C-termini.
KCNN4 is widely expressed in epithelial, endothelial and cells of hematopoietic origin. In erythrocytes (red blood cells) it has been identified as the molecular correlate of the so-called Gardos channel.
The functional role of the channel is to set the cell membrane potential at negative values so as to aid in the electrochemical transport of other ions such as Cl- and Ca2+. Indeed, KCNN4 has a key role in sustaining the Ca2+ influx in activated T lymphocytes and in regulating Cl- secretion from colon epithelium. Therefore, specific blockers of the KCNN4 channel have been proposed for the treatment of several diseases including autoimmune diseases, secretory diarrhea and sickle cell anemia.
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-400)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#ALM-051-B)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ALM-051-F)
- NS-309 (#N-180)
- OsK-1 (#RTO-150)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-133)
- SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218)