This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-133). The Explorer Kit contains KCNN4 blockers and openers ideal for screening purposes.
KCa3.1 is part of the Ca2+ activated K+ channel family, whose members share the characteristic of being activated by intracellular Ca2+. The channel has an intermediate conductance, is voltage insensitive and is activated by Ca2+ in the submicromolar range. The channel has a similar topology to that of KV channels, that is, six transmembrane domains and intracellular N- and C-termini.
The functional role of the channel is to set the cell membrane potential at negative values so as to aid in the electrochemical transport of other ions such as Cl- and Ca2+. Indeed, KCa3.1 has a key role in sustaining the Ca2+ influx in activated T lymphocytes and in regulating Cl- secretion from colon epithelium. Therefore, specific blockers of the KCa3.1 channel have been proposed for the treatment of several diseases including autoimmune diseases, secretory diarrhea and sickle cell anemia.
- Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Antibody (#APC-064)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular) Antibody (#ALM-051)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ALM-051-AG)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#ALM-051-B)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ALM-051-F)
- SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-400)