Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-133). The Explorer Kit contains KCNN4 blockers and openers ideal for screening purposes.
KCa3.1 is part of the Ca2+ activated K+ channel family, whose members share the characteristic of being activated by intracellular Ca2+. The channel has an intermediate conductance, is voltage insensitive and is activated by Ca2+ in the submicromolar range. The channel has a similar topology to that of KV channels, that is, six transmembrane domains and intracellular N- and C-termini.
The functional role of the channel is to set the cell membrane potential at negative values so as to aid in the electrochemical transport of other ions such as Cl- and Ca2+. Indeed, KCa3.1 has a key role in sustaining the Ca2+ influx in activated T lymphocytes and in regulating Cl- secretion from colon epithelium. Therefore, specific blockers of the KCa3.1 channel have been proposed for the treatment of several diseases including autoimmune diseases, secretory diarrhea and sickle cell anemia.
- Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Antibody (#APC-064)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular) Antibody (#ALM-051)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ALM-051-AG)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#ALM-051-B)
- Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ALM-051-F)
- SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-400)