- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Muscle Specific nAChR Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-207). This Explorer Kit includes muscle-type specific nAChR antagonists. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|STC-900||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STC-500||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-370||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STC-825||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-520||1 x 10 µg|
|STC-600||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-620||1 x 50 µg|
|STA-100||1 x 0.1 mg|
|L-120||1 x 100 mg|
|STW-001||1 x 1 mg|
All α subunits are expressed in neuronal cells except for the α1 subunit which is specifically expressed in skeletal muscle. Indeed, two different nAChR structural entities with the following stoichiometry are observed in this tissue: (α1)2β1δγ in fetal muscle cells and (α1)2β1δε at mature neuromuscular synapses.
The α1 extracellular domain contains the main immunogenic region, a region against which a large fraction of autoantibodies against nAChR is directed in the autoimmune disease myasthenia gravis (MG). This autoimmune disease is characterized by the malfunction of neuromuscular transmission as a result of nonfunctional nAChRs, leading to defective signaling at the neuromuscular junction.
- Fasciculin-I (#F-650)
- Fasciculin-II (#F-225)
- α-Bungarotoxin (#B-100)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α1 (CHRNA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ANC-001)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β1 (CHRNB1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ANC-011)
- nAChR Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-203)
- nAChRα Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-231)
- Muscle-Type nAChR Basic Research Pack (#ESB-900)
- Muscle-Type nAChR Premium Research Pack (#ESP-900)
- Muscle-Type nAChR Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-900)