Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs NS8593 HCl blocks KCa2.2 (SK2) currents expressed in HEK 293T cells.A. Time course of KCa2.2 current amplitude and its blockade by 2 and 10 µM NS8593 hydrochloride (#N-195). Currents were elicited by application of voltage ramp from a holding potential of -100 mV to +60 mV (150 msec), delivered every 10 seconds. B: Superimposed example traces of current responses before and during perfusion of 2 and 10 µM NS8593 hydrochloride, as indicated.
NS8593 inhibits the gating modulation of all SK, small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels (KCa2.1, KCa2.2, KCa2.3) and blocks SK3 channels with an IC50 of 104 nM1,2. It does so by shifting the apparent Ca2+-dependence to higher Ca2+ concentrations2. NS8593 has no effect on other KCa channels1.
NS8593 was also found to block TRPM7 currents with an IC50 value of 1.6 μM.
NS8593 hydrochloride (#N-195) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- KCa Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-101)
- SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218)
- Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody (#APC-025)
- Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#APC-025-AR)
- Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (C-term) Antibody (#APC-103)
- Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody (#APC-028)
- Anti-KCNN1 (KCa2.1, SK1) Antibody (#APC-039)
- Apamin (#STA-200)
- Tamapin (#STT-400)
- CyPPA (#C-110)
- SKA-31 (#S-120)
- Anti-TRPM7 Antibody (#ACC-047)
- NS8593 (#N-196)