- New New
This product has recently been released.
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Peptide (C)RERSAEAPQSPAVYAR, corresponding to amino acid residues 280 - 295 of human Semaphorin-3F (Accession Q13275). Secreted.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 5), rat lung membranes (lanes 2 and 6), mouse heart membranes (lanes 3 and 7) and rat dorsal root ganglion lysate (lanes 4 and 8):1-4. Anti-Semaphorin-3F Antibody (#ASR-056), (1:400).
5-8. Anti-Semaphorin-3F Antibody, preincubated with the negative control antigen.
- Western blot analysis of human HeLa cervix adenocarcinoma cell line lysate (lanes 1 and 3) and human PC-3 prostate adenocarcinoma cell line lysate (lanes 2 and 4):1, 2. Anti-Semaphorin-3F Antibody (#ASR-056), (1:400).
3, 4. Anti-Semaphorin-3F Antibody, preincubated with the negative control antigen.
Semaphorins are a large family of proteins with over 30 members, which are further divided in subgroups1. They are involved in signaling and are implicated in diverse developmental processes such as axon guidance during nervous system development and regulation of cell migration2. They are highly expressed in mammary gland, kidney, fetal brain, and lung and expressed at lower levels in heart and liver tissues2.
All semaphorin members have a secretion signal, a 500-amino acid sema domain, and 16 conserved cysteine residues3. The semaphorin 3 family have a basic domain at the C-terminus. They bind neuropilins which subsequently activate signaling through associated plexins. Semaphorin-3B and semaphorin-3F function additionally as potent inhibitors of tumor development in small cell lung carcinoma. Recent evidence indicates that these semaphorins modulate the adhesive and migratory properties of responsive malignant cells. Semaphorin-3F was also functions as an inhibitor of angiogenesis, contributing significantly to its anti-tumorigenic properties1.
Species reactivity key:
Anti-Semaphorin-3F Antibody (#ASR-056) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the human protein. The antibody can be used in western blot analysis. It has been designed to recognize SEMA3F from mouse, rat, and human samples.
- Anti-Neuropilin-2 (NRP2) (extracellular) Antibody (#ANR-062)
- Anti-Neuropilin-2 (NRP2) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ANR-062-F)
- Anti-Plexin-A1 (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-081)
- Anti-Plexin-A1 (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-081-F)
- Anti-Semaphorin 3A (SEMA3A) Antibody (#ASR-051)
- Anti-Semaphorin 4D (SEMA4D) (extracellular) Antibody (#ASR-064)
- Anti-Semaphorin 4D (SEMA4D) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ASR-064-F)