Cat #: BLP-PC023
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#APC-023), (1:200).
2. Anti-KV4.2 Antibody, preincubated with Kv4.2 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC023).
- Rat brain sections.
Human myometrium sections (1:50) (Novakovic, R. et al. (2015) Mol. Hum. Reprod. 21, 545.).
- Expression of KV4.2 in substantia nigraImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen mouse and rat brain sections using Anti-KV4.2-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#APC-023-FR), (1:60). A. Mouse brain. B. Rat brain. KV4.2 staining (magenta) in both sections is detected in cells with neuronal outline (arrows). DAPI is used as the counterstain (blue).
- Western blot analysis of mouse brain lysate (lanes 1 and 4), rat brain lysate (lanes 2 and 5) and human U-87 MG glioblastoma cell lysate (lanes 3 and 6):
- Multiplex staining of DPP6 and KV4.2 in rat hippocampusImmunohistochemical staining of immersion-fixed, free floating rat brain frozen sections using rabbit Anti-DPP6 (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-146), (1:400) and Guinea pig Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#AGP-038), (1:1000). A. DPP6 (green) is expressed in the CA3 rat hippocampal region. B. KV4.2 (red) is expressed in the same region. C. Merge of the two images demonstrates partial colocalization in neurons of the CA3 region (arrows). Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- Expression of KV4.2 in mouse CA1 hippocampal regionImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen mouse brain sections using Guinea pig Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#AGP-038), (1:400), followed by biotinylated donkey anti-guinea pig antibody and Streptavidin-Cy3. KV4.2 staining (red) appears in stratum oriens (SOR) and stratum radiatum (SR). Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (blue).
- (C)SNQLQSSEDEPAFVSK, corresponding to amino acid residues 454-469 of rat KV4.2 (Accession Q63881).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information