Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Ohmori, J. et al. (1994) J. Med. Chem. 37, 467.
- Alomone Labs YM 90K hydrochloride inhibits GluA1 channels heterologously expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Time course of reversible current inhibition by 10 μM YM 90K hydrochloride (#Y-105) of glutamate-elicited currents (100 μM, holding potential -80 mV).
YM 90K is a selective and potent AMPA receptor antagonist. YM 90K inhibits the binding of [3H] AMPA with a Ki value of 84 nM1.
YM 90K has been reported to have neuroprotective effects in focal and global cerebral ischaemia models. However, high or moderate doses of YM 90K induce behavioral changes, including sedation, muscular hypotonia and ataxia. In addition, the effects of YM 90K are short-lived. In this context, YM 90K may be useful for the treatment of acute epileptic conditions such as status epilepticus. Moreover, it might prevent pathological neuronal plasticity resulting from status epilepticus, since it shows an antiepileptogenic effect and protects hippocampal neurons during kainate-induced generalized seizures.
YM 90K could be clinically useful, since a low dose exhibits significant, although weak effects against kindling without detectable behavioral adverse effects2.
YM 90K hydrochloride (#Y-105) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004-GP (formerly AGP-009))
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- Anti-GluR4 (GluA4) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-019)
- CNQX (#C-140)
- DNQX (#D-131)
- NBQX (#N-185)
- GYKI 52466 hydrochloride (#G-125)
- (S)-(-)-5-Fluorowillardiine (#F-205)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Premium Research Pack (#ESP-705)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-705)