- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-370). The Explorer Kit contains angiotensin II receptor antagonists, ideal for screening purposes.
Ang II is the peptide hormone that generates most of the known effects of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). Ang II is generated from the angiotensinogen precursor protein by the actions of renin, angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and other peptidases. Ang II has a central role in cardiovascular homeostasis by regulating vasoconstriction, renal Na+ and water readsorption. In addition, Ang II induces cell growth and proliferation and has pro-inflammatory effects.
Most of the physiological actions of Ang II are mediated by AT1; a member of the 7-transmembrane domain, G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily. AT2 is also a GPCR, and is largely believed to have counter-regulatory roles to the ones exerted through the AT1 receptor. Hence, binding of Ang II to the AT2 receptor will result in growth arrest and apoptosis, vasodilatation and hypotension.
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-011)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-012)
- Angiotensin A (1-8) (#SPA-105)
- [D-Ala7]-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) (#SPA-160)
- Angiotensin II (#GPA-100)
- Angiotensin III (#GPA-130)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-405)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-950)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Premium Research Pack (#ESP-950)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-950)