Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-370). The Explorer Kit contains angiotensin II receptor antagonists, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|E-160||1 x 5 mg|
Ang II is the peptide hormone that generates most of the known effects of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). Ang II is generated from the angiotensinogen precursor protein by the actions of renin, angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and other peptidases. Ang II has a central role in cardiovascular homeostasis by regulating vasoconstriction, renal Na+ and water readsorption. In addition, Ang II induces cell growth and proliferation and has pro-inflammatory effects.
Most of the physiological actions of Ang II are mediated by AT1; a member of the 7-transmembrane domain, G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily. AT2 is also a GPCR, and is largely believed to have counter-regulatory roles to the ones exerted through the AT1 receptor. Hence, binding of Ang II to the AT2 receptor will result in growth arrest and apoptosis, vasodilatation and hypotension.
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-011)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-012)
- Angiotensin A (1-8) (#SPA-105)
- [D-Ala7]-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) (#SPA-160)
- Angiotensin II (#GPA-100)
- Angiotensin III (#GPA-130)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-405)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-950)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Premium Research Pack (#ESP-950)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-950)