|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular) Antibody
|AAR-011||1 x 0.2 ml|
Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular) Antibody
|AAR-012||1 x 0.2 ml|
Angiotensin A (1-8)
|SPA-105||1 x 10 mg|
Angiotensin II acetate
|SPA-165||1 x 50 mg|
|A-245||1 x 50 mg|
PD 123319 ditrifluoroacetate
|P-245||1 x 25 mg|
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Angiotensin II Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-950). The Research Pack contains all you need for angiotensin II receptor research, all in one economical package!
Ang II is the peptide hormone that generates most of the known effects of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). Ang II is generated from the angiotensinogen protein by the actions of renin, angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and other peptidases. Ang II has a central role in cardiovascular homeostasis by regulating vasoconstriction, renal Na+ and water readsorption. In addition, Ang II induces cell growth and proliferation and has pro-inflammatory effects.
Most of the physiological actions of Ang II are mediated by AT1 a member of the 7-transmembrane domain, G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily. AT2 is also a GPCR, and is largely believed to have counter-regulatory roles to the ones exerted through the AT1 receptor. Hence, binding of Ang II to the AT2 receptor will result in growth arrest and apoptosis, vasodilatation and hypotension.
- Angiotensin II Receptor Premium Research Pack (#ESP-950)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-950)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-ATTO-550 Antibody (#AAR-011-AO)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AAR-011-F)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#AAR-012-AG)
- Angiotensin II (#GPA-100)
- [Y]6-Angiotensin II Analog (#SPA-175)
- Novokinin (#SPA-125)
- Candesartan (#C-266)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-370)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-405)