This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Peptide (C)HRV(S)FEHYPIQAWQR, corresponding to amino acid residues 169-183 of mouse GPR68 (Accession Q8BFQ3). 2nd extracellular loop.
- Western blot analysis of rat kidney lysates (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse kidney membranes (lanes 2 and 4):1,2. Anti-GPR68 (OGR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-042), (1:200).
3,4. Anti-GPR68 (OGR1) (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the negative control antigen.Western blot analysis of rat heart membranes:1. Anti-GPR68 (OGR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-042), (1:200).
2. Anti-GPR68 (OGR1) (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the negative control antigen.
- Cell surface detection of GPR68 in live intact human THP-1 monocytic leukemia cells:___ Cells.
___ Cells + goat-anti-rabbit-FITC.
___ Cells + Anti-GPR68 (OGR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-042), (2.5 µg) + goat-anti-rabbit-FITC.
All GPCRs, including GPR68, are single peptides possessing seven transmembrane domains with an extracellular N-terminus and an intracellular C-terminus1. GPR68 is expressed in several tissues including the spleen, testis, small bowel, brain, heart, lung and kidneys. It shares strong homology (49-54%) with the human receptor GPR42.
GPR68 is proton sensitive in the pH range of 6.8-7.8 and acts as a proton activated receptor. GPR68 stimulates inositol triphosphate (IP3) formation thereby releasing intracellular calcium and activating the mitogen activated protein kinase/extracellular signal-regulated (ERK) kinase cascade. In addition, GPR68 receptor regulates NHE3 and H+-ATPase, in response to extracellular pH changes in cultured HEK 293 renal cells. This activation requires a cluster of histidine residues in the extracellular domains of the receptor and protein-kinase C (PKC) activation4.
Species reactivity key:
Anti-GPR68 (OGR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-042) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the mouse ovarian cancer G-protein coupled receptor 1. The antibody can be used in western blot and live cell flow cytometry applications. It has been designed to recognize GPR68 from rat, mouse, and human samples.
- Anti-ASIC1 Antibody (#ASC-014)
- Anti-ASIC2a Antibody (#ASC-012)
- Anti-ASIC3 Antibody (#ASC-018)
- Anti-GPR4 (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-041)
- Anti-GPR65 (TDAG8) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-043)
- Anti-GPR65 (TDAG8) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AGR-043-F)
- Anti-Human GPR132/G2A (extracellular) Antibody (#AGR-046)
- Anti-KCNK5 (TASK-2) Antibody (#APC-037)
- Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030)