Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Bhattacharya, A. et al. (2013) Br. J. Pharmacol. 170, 624.
Shipped at room temperature. Product as supplied can be stored intact at room temperature for several weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at +4°C.
- Alomone Labs JNJ-47965567 inhibits human P2X7 receptors expressed in HEK-293 cells.Dose response curve of hP2X7 inhibition by JNJ-47965567 (#J-115). Cells were loaded with Fluo-8 NW dye, incubated with increasing concentrations of JNJ-47965567, and stimulated with 80 µM BzATP. Changes in intracellular Ca2+ following agonist application were detected as changes in maximum relative fluorescence (RLU) using FLIPRTETRA™. IC50 was calculated at 69 nM.
JNJ-47965567 is a synthetic compound that acts as a potent, selective, and high affinity antagonist of P2X7 receptors. It inhibits BzATP-induced Ca2+ responses in human, rat and mouse P2X7 receptors with pIC50 values of 8.3, 7.2 and 7.5, respectively. JNJ-47965567 is centrally permeable and is active in vivo. The compound can be used as a tool to explore the role of P2X7 in models of CNS pathophysiology.
Studies show that JNJ-47965567 may attenuate amphetamine induced hyperactivity and exhibits significant efficacy in rat models of neuropathic pain1.
P2X receptors are detected in neuronal, muscular, epithelial and immune cells and have been shown to play a pivotal role in models of various pain conditions. P2X7 receptors are responsible for mediating the release of proinflammatory cytokines in inflammatory/immune conditions and pain1,2.
JNJ-47965567 (#J-115) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor Antibody (#APR-004)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-008)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#APR-008-AG)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-008-F)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#APR-008-FR)
- HMA (#H-130)
- Chelerythrine chloride (#C-400)
- AZ11645373 (#A-395)
- AZ 10606120 dihydrochloride (#A-405)
- AACBA hydrochloride (#A-410)
- A-804598 (#A-415)
- A-740003 (#A-420)
- AZD-9056 hydrochloride (#A-425)
- A-839977 (#A-470)
- GW 791343 hydrochloride (#G-115)
- JNJ-54166060 (#J-125)
- ZINC58368839 (#Z-135)
- ZINC9315614 (#Z-145)
- KN-62 (#K-120)
- CAY10593 (VU0155069) (#C-385)
- Garcinolic acid (#G-155)
- BzATP triethylammonium salt (#A-385)
- P2X7 Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-710)
- P2X7 Receptor Premium Research Pack (#ESP-710)
- P2X7 Receptor Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-710)