Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs BzATP triethylammonium salt activates human P2X7 receptors expressed in HEK-293 cells.Dose-response curve of hP2X7 activation by BzATP triethylammonium salt (#A-385). Cells were loaded with Fluo-8 NW dye and stimulated with increasing concentrations of BzATP triethylammonium salt. Changes in intracellular Ca2+ following agonist application were detected as changes in maximum relative fluorescence (RLU) using FLIPRTETRA™.
BzATP triethylammonium salt is an agonist of the purinergic P2X7 receptor that is ten times more potent than ATP1. On rat P2X7 receptor, BzATP triethylammonium salt demonstrates an EC50 value of 6.8 µM2. The compound also shows partial agonist activity on other P2X receptors1.
P2X receptors are a family of ion channels gated by ATP, a ligand that mediates numerous physiological functions. P2X receptors are widely localized in cell types of almost every origin, including neuronal, muscular, epithelial and immune, and have been shown to play a pivotal role in models of various pain conditions2.
Alomone Labs BzATP triethylammonium salt activates P2X7 receptors expressed in HEK-293 cells. Concentration-dependent activation of P2X7 receptors by BzATP triethylammonium salt (#A-385), determined by measuring ethidium-bromide (EtBr) uptake into HEK-293 cells expressing mP2X7R following agonist application. EtBr ion uptake is shown as changes in mean fluorescence intensity (MFI) over time, quantified using Tecan Spark® plate reader, with an excitation wavelength of 485 nm and emission wavelength of 620 nm.
Data was kindly provided by Dr. Miriam Ravins and Prof. Emanuel Hanski, Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
BzATP triethylammonium salt (#A-385) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor Antibody (#APR-004)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-008)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#APR-008-AG)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#APR-008-FR)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-008-F)
- AZ11645373 (#A-395)
- AZ 10606120 dihydrochloride (#A-405)
- AACBA hydrochloride (#A-410)
- A-804598 (#A-415)
- A-740003 (#A-420)
- AZD-9056 hydrochloride (#A-425)
- A-839977 (#A-470)
- Chelerythrine chloride (#C-400)
- GW 791343 hydrochloride (#G-115)
- HMA (#H-130)
- JNJ-47965567 (#J-115)
- JNJ-54166060 (#J-125)
- KN-62 (#K-120)
- ZINC58368839 (#Z-135)
- ZINC9315614 (#Z-145)