This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCa2 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-122). The Explorer Kit contains KCa2 blockers and openers ideal for screening purposes.
KCa2 channels are extremely sensitive to the levels of intracellular Ca2+ and concentrations as low as 300-700 nM can open these channels very rapidly (5-15 ms). Hence, the KCa2 channels are highly sensitive and fast Ca2+ sensors, resembling other known Ca2+-binding proteins. This type of Ca2+-dependent activation is achieved by the constitutive binding of the KCa2 channels to calmodulin, a highly expressed Ca2+-binding protein via a calmodulin-binding domain situated at the cytoplasmic C-terminus.
Pharmacologically, the KCa2 channels are the only known targets of the bee venom toxin Apamin, with KCa2.1 being the less sensitive, KCa2.2 the most sensitive and KCa2.3 showing intermediate sensitivity.
- Anti-KCNN1 (KCa2.1, SK1) Antibody (#APC-039)
- Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody (#APC-028)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody (#AGP-045)
- Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody (#APC-025)
- Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#APC-025-AR)
- Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (C-term) Antibody (#APC-103)
- Apamin-Biotin (#STA-200-B)
- SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218)