This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs A-804598 inhibits human P2X7 receptors expressed in HEK-293 cells.Dose-response curve of hP2X7 inhibition by A-804598 (#A-415). Cells were loaded with Fluo-8 NW dye, incubated with increasing concentrations of A-804598, and stimulated with 80 µM BzATP. Changes in intracellular Ca2+ following agonist application were detected as changes in maximum relative fluorescence (RLU) using FLIPRTETRA™. IC50 was calculated at 10 nM
A-804598 is a potent, competitive, and selective antagonist of the P2X7 receptor. It displays IC50 values of 10 nM, 9 nM and 11 nM for rat, mouse and human P2RX7, respectively1.
P2X receptors are a family of ligand-gated cation channels activated by the binding of extracellular ATP. To date, seven members of this family have been identified and shown to function as either homomeric or heteromeric combinations2. P2X7 receptors mediate the release of proinflammatory cytokines2.
A-804598 (#A-415) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor Antibody (#APR-004)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-008)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-008-AG)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-633 Antibody (#APR-008-FR)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-008-F)