|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-P2X1 Receptor Antibody
|APR-001||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-022||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X2 Receptor Antibody
|APR-003||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-025||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X3 Receptor Antibody
|APR-016||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X3 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-026||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X4 Receptor Antibody
|APR-002||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X4 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-024||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X5 Receptor Antibody
|APR-005||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X5 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-027||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X6 Receptor Antibody
|APR-013||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X6 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-028||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X7 Receptor Antibody
|APR-004||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody
|APR-008||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the P2X Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-201). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeted against P2X receptors along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
The P2X receptors belong to the ligand-gated ion channel family and are activated by extracellular ATP.
The structure and function of the P2X receptors, investigated mainly using in vitro models, indicate their involvement in synaptic communication, cell death, and differentiation.
Seven mammalian P2X receptor subtypes (P2X1–P2X7) have been identified and cloned1-3. All P2X receptor subtypes share the same structure of intracellular N- and C-termini two membrane-spanning domains and a large extracellular loop.
All P2X receptor subtypes can assemble to form homomeric or heteromeric functional channels with the exception of P2X6, which only seems to function as part of a heteromeric complex4-9.
The various P2X receptor subtypes show distinct expression patterns. P2X1-6 have been found in the central and peripheral nervous system, while the P2X7 receptor is predominantly found in cells of the immune system4. The P2X1 receptor is present in smooth muscle, cerebellum, dorsal horn spinal neurons, and platelets where it is suggested to play a regulatory role during in vivo homeostasis and thrombosis3,4,10,11.
- Oury, C. et al. (2003) Blood 101, 3969.
- Florenzano, F. et al. (2002) Neuroscience 115, 425.
- Burnstock, G. (2001) Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 22, 182.
- Dunn, P.M. et al. (2001) Prog. Neurobiol. 65, 107.
- Khakh, B.S. et al. (2001) Pharmacol. Rev. 53, 107.
- Kim, M. et al. (2001) EMBO J. 20, 6347.
- Prasad, M. et al. (2001) J. Physiol. 537, 667.
- Robertson, S.J. et al. (2001) Curr. Opin. Neurobiol. 11, 378.
- Ashcroft, F.M. et al. (2000) Ion Channels and Disease Ed 1, p. 405, Academic Press, San Diego.
- Ding, Y. et al. (2000) J. Auton. Nerv. Syst. 81, 289.
- Lê, K.T. et al. (1998) J. Neurosci. 18, 7152.
- Anti-P2X1 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-022-AG)
- Anti-P2X1 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-022-F)
- Anti-P2X2 Receptor-ATTO-594 Antibody (#APR-003-AR)
- Anti-P2X3 Receptor-ATTO-594 Antibody (#APR-016-AR)
- Guinea pig Anti-P2X4 Receptor Antibody (#AGP-085)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-008-AG)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-633 Antibody (#APR-008-FR)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-008-F)
- P2X Receptor Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-380)
- Extracellular-Targeted P2X Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-480)
- Purinergic Receptor Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-400)
- BomoTx Toxin (#NTB-200)
- Garcinolic acid (#G-155)
- Ivermectin (#I-110)
- P2X7 Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-410)
- A-317491 sodium salt hydrate (#A-380)
- Evans Blue tetrasodium salt (#E-110)
- RO-3 (#R-190)