|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|A-360||1 x 1 mg|
|A-350||1 x 5 mg|
|A-455||1 x 1 mg|
|A-355||1 x 5 mg|
BMS 182874 hydrochloride
|B-500||1 x 5 mg|
|B-170||1 x 25 mg|
|B-175||1 x 0.5 mg|
BQ788 sodium salt
|B-176||1 x 0.5 mg|
BQ-123 sodium salt
|B-185||1 x 5 mg|
|D-265||1 x 5 mg|
|F-180||1 x 5 mg|
|I-190||1 x 5 mg|
|P-305||1 x 5 mg|
|P-310||1 x 0.5 mg|
|R-185||1 x 1 mg|
|S-205||1 x 0.5 mg|
|S-186||1 x 5 mg|
|SPE-320||1 x 5 mg|
|Z-130||1 x 5 mg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
- 100% Net Peptide 100% Net Peptide
This vial contains 100% net peptide content.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Endothelin Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-256). The Explorer Kit contains endothelin receptor antagonists, ideal for screening purposes.
The endothelin system is comprised of three active peptides, ET-1, 2, and 3, which are considered to be very powerful vasoconstrictive substances. In humans, endothelins mediate their actions via two specific G-Protein Coupled Receptors, ETAR and ETBR. Both ETAR and ETBR are present in heart and in human myocardium at similar levels.1,2
The endothelin receptors differ in their ligand specificity. While ETAR has varying affinities for the endothelin isoforms (ET-1 >ET-2>ET-3), ETBR shows no selective affinity.2,3 Subsequent studies have demonstrated the presence of endothelins in vascular as well as in non-vascular cells and tissues, having multiple biological activities.
- Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody (#AER-001)
- Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AER-002)
- Guinea pig Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AGP-037)
- Endothelin Receptor Agonist Explorer Kit (#EK-255)
- Endothelin Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-257)
- Endothelin Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-940)