|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α1 (CHRNA1) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-001||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α2 (CHRNA2) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-002||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α3 (CHRNA3) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-003||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α4 (CHRNA4) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-004||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α5 (CHRNA5) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-005||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α6 (CHRNA6) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-006||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α7 (CHRNA7) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-007||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α9 (CHRNA9) Antibody
|ANC-019||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α10 (CHRNA10) Antibody
|ANC-010||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the nAChRα Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-231). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeting nAChRα along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
Acetylcholine, released by cholinergic neurons, activates two groups of acetylcholine receptors (AChRs); muscarinic AChRs (mAChRs) which belong to the superfamily of G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) and nicotinic AChRs (nAChRs) which belong to the ligand-gated ion channel superfamily. nAChRs also respond to nicotine, hence their name1.
To date, 17 different but related subunits of nAChRs have been identified and cloned. They consist of α subunits (α1-10), which are responsible for the binding of ligands. In fact, this subunit includes a Cys-loop in the first extracellular domain that is required for agonist binding2. The other subunits responsible for making up the active receptor are the β (β1-4), γ, δ and ε subunits3. Structurally, all subunits have the following: a conserved large extracellular N-terminal domain, 3 conserved transmembrane domains, a variable cytoplasmic loop and a fourth transmembrane domain with a short extracellular C-terminal domain. An active nAChR is generally a heteropentamer (homopentamers also exist) of these various subunits organized around a central pore1.
- α-Bungarotoxin (#B-100)
- αA-Conotoxin OIVA (#STC-520)
- α-Conotoxin AuIB (#STC-310)
- α-Conotoxin LtIA (#STC-550)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α7 (CHRNA7) (extracellular)-ATTO-633 Antibody (#ANC-007-FR)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor α7 (CHRNA7) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ANC-007-F)
- nAChRβ Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-232)
- nAChR Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-203)
- nAChR Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-375)
- nAChR Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-202)
- nAChR Agonist Explorer Kit (#EK-204)
- nAChR Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-205)
- Muscle Specific nAChR Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-207)