Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Blankley, C.J. et al. (1991) J. Med. Chem. 34, 3248.
- Alomone Labs PD 123319 ditrifluoroacetate inhibits specific binding of CGP-42112A to human recombinant angiotensin AT2 receptors expressed in CHO-K1 cells.Percent inhibition of specific binding of 0.05 nM [125I] CGP-42112A to CHO-K1 cells expressing human recombinant angiotensin AT2 receptors was plotted against concentrations of PD 123319 ditrifluoroacetate (#P-245), (green circles) and of Saralasin (assay standard, black squares) and used to calculate IC50 and Ki values for PD 123319 ditrifluoroacetate (IC50 ≈ 5.09 nM, and Ki ≈ 2.26 nM).
PD 123319 ditrifluoroacetate is a potent and selective antagonist of Angiotensin II type 2 receptor (AT2R) with an IC50 value of 34 nM3. It is also a weak Angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist. PD 123319 blocks the activation of the receptor by angiotensin II (Ang II), a natural hormone produced in order to maintain normal regulation of the cardiovascular function1.
Blocking the angiotensin system has an important role in preventing progressive renal dysfunction and cardiovascular morbidity and mortality by reducing blood pressure and proteinuria. Ang II receptor antagonists are useful tools for treatment of chronic kidney disease in diabetic and non-diabetic patients2.
PD 123319 ditrifluoroacetate (#P-245) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-011)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#AAR-011-AO)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AAR-011-F)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-012)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-012-AG)