- Cardiac Membrane Proteins (16)
- Epilepsy (5)
- Epithelial Cell Membrane Proteins (2)
- Membrane Proteins and Inflammation (10)
- Membrane Proteins and Pain (2)
- Microglia Proteins (6)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases (1)
- pH-Sensitive Membrane Proteins (3)
Extracellular antibodies are ideal research tools for cell-surface proteins.
No permeabilization/fixation because using extracellular antibodies allows you to work with live cells!
Benefits of live cell imaging:
✓ Monitor cell movement
✓ Study protein transport across the cell
✓ Investigate protein internalization