- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCNQ (KV7) Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-225). The Explorer Kit contains KCNQ channel activators, ideal for screening purposes.
KCNQ genes encode members of the KV7 K+ channels. Structurally, the KCNQ family belongs to the six transmembrane domain category of K+ channels. Five members belong to this family (KCNQ1-KCNQ5) of which KCNQ2 to KCNQ5 are expressed in the nervous system1-3. KCNQ5 is also expressed in visceral smooth muscle4 and skeletal muscle5.
These channels form subunits of the low threshold voltage gated K+ channel. KCNQ2 and KCNQ3 mostly form heteromers to form the M current. KCNQ5 is known to contribute to this current1.
- Anti-KCNQ1 Antibody (#APC-022)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNQ1 Antibody (#AGP-050)
- Anti-KCNQ1 (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-168)
- Anti-KCNQ2 Antibody (#APC-050)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNQ2 Antibody (#AGP-065)
- Anti-KCNQ3 Antibody (#APC-051)
- Anti-KCNQ4 Antibody (#APC-164)
- Anti-KCNQ5 Antibody (#APC-155)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-221)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-131)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-503)