This product has recently been released.
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Peptide (C)ESVTENFEYDDLAE, corresponding to amino acid residues 6-19 of human CX3CR1 (Accession P49238). Extracellular, N-terminus.
- Western blot analysis of human NK-92MI natural killer cells (lanes 1 and 3) and human THP-1 acute monocytic leukemia (lanes 2 and 4) cell lysates:1,2. Anti-Human CX3CR1 (extracellular) Antibody (1:600), (#ACR-059).
3,4. Anti-Human CX3CR1 (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the negative control antigen.
- Cell surface detection of CX3CR1 in human THP-1 monocytic leukemia cells:___ Cells.
___ Cells + FITC-conjugated goat anti-rabbit antibody.
___ Cells + Anti-Human CX3CR1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-059) (2.5 µg/5x105 cells) +FITC-conjugated goat anti-rabbit antibody.
CX3C-chemokine receptor 1 (CX3CR1) is a 368 amino acid (aa) protein that contains seven-transmembrane domains and belongs to the family of G protein coupled receptors1.
CX3CR1 has a central role in adhesion and chemotaxis through binding to its ligand, fractalkine CX3C chemokine ligand 1, (CX3CL1). The major role of CX3CR1 in immune cells is to recognize and enter inflamed tissue according to CX3CL1 gradient and initiate the innate immune system2. The receptor-ligand axis also mediates the crosstalk between glial cells and neurons by direct or indirect ways in the central nervous system (CNS)3. Expression and interaction of CX3CR1 with CX3CL1 is related to many diseases among which are asthma, cancer and gut infections (reviewed in 4).
Both CX3CL1 and CX3CR1 are expressed throughout the body. However, their expression is highly cell type-specific depending on organs and tissues. In the brain, CX3CL1/CX3CR1 signaling can modulate the production of cytokines by microglia cells. It has been reported that CX3CL1/CX3CR1 signaling is associated with Alzheimer's disease5. In the liver, CX3CR1 is expressed in monocytes, CD8+ T cells, and natural killer (NK) cells. Besides immune cells, it is highly expressed at inflammatory sites4.
IF- Immunofluorescence, IHC- Immunohistochemistry, IP- Immunoprecipitation, LCI- Live cell imaging, N- Neutralization, WB- Western blot
Species reactivity key:
Anti-Human CX3CR1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-059) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of human CX3C chemokine receptor 1. The antibody can be used in western blot and indirect flow cytometry applications. It has been designed to recognize CX3CR1 from human samples only. The antibody will not recognize the protein from rat or mouse samples.
- Anti-Human CCR3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-023)
- Anti-Human CXCR1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-011)
- Anti-Human CXCR2 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-012)
- Anti-Human CXCR2 (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACR-012-AG)
- Anti-CXCR4 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-014)
- Anti-CXCR4 (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACR-014-AG)
- Anti-Human CXCR5 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-015)
- Anti-CXCR7 (ACKR3) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-037)
- Anti-CXCR7 (ACKR3) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACR-037-AG)