|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|ACL-011||1 x 50 µl|
|ACL-012||1 x 50 µl|
|ACL-015||1 x 50 µl|
|ACL-016||1 x 50 µl|
|ABC-001||1 x 50 µl|
|ABC-002||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- QC Tested QC Tested
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Ca2+-Activated Cl– Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-405). This Explorer Kit includes Ca2+-activated Cl– channel antibodies with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
Anoctamin (ANO, or TMEM16) is a family of membrane proteins which includes 10 members. This family is named so because these channels selective to ANions and have eight (OCT) transmembrane domains. Also, these channels are subject to glycosylation in their extracellular loops and have both intracellular N- and C-termini1.
Although relatively newly discovered channels, they are being discovered in many medical indications. Ano1 has become a marker in gastrointestinal tumors as its expression is significantly upregulated in such tumors2,3. Similarly, Ano1 is also highly expressed other carcinomas4,5.
To date Bestrophin 1-4 have been identified, although Bestrophin-3 and Bestrophin-4 have been observed only at the RNA level7. In addition, splice variants of some of these Ca2+-activated Cl- channels (CaCCs) have also been detected6,8,9. CaCCs are known to be involved in the regulation of olfaction, taste, phototransduction, and excitability in the nervous system.
- Hartzell, H.C. et al. (2009) J. Physiol. 587.10, 2127.
- West, R.B. et al. (2004) Am. J. Pathol. 165, 107.
- Espinosa, I. et al. (2008) Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 32, 210.
- Huang, X. et al. (2006) Genes Chromosomes Cancer 45, 1058.
- Carles, A. et al. (2006) Oncogene 25, 1821.
- Petrukhin, K. et al. (1998) Nat. Genet. 19, 241.
- Hartzell, C.H. et al. (2008) Physiol. Rev. 88, 639.
- Kramer, F. et al. (2004) Cytogen. Genome Res. 105, 107.
- Stohr, H et al. (2002) Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 10, 281.