|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|A-600||1 x 1 mg|
|A-510||1 x 50 µg|
|B-180||1 x 2 mg|
|B-350||1 x 5 mg|
|C-395||1 x 500 mg|
|C-750||1 x 1 mg|
Dantrolene sodium salt
|D-185||1 x 5 mg|
|I-300||1 x 5 µg|
Ionomycin calcium salt
|I-700||1 x 1 mg|
|L-250||1 x 0.1 mg|
|L-100||1 x 5 g|
|RTM-100||1 x 0.1 mg|
|M-206||1 x 1 g|
|N-305||1 x 50 mg|
|O-400||1 x 0.5 mg|
|P-450||1 x 0.45 mg|
|R-175||1 x 5 mg|
|R-500||1 x 0.5 mg|
|T-220||1 x 250 mg|
|T-650||1 x 0.65 mg|
|T-670||1 x 50 µg|
|T-245||1 x 5 mg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Intracellular Ca2+ Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-100). This Explorer Kit includes various small molecules and peptides known to modulate Ca2+ release from intracellular stores, ideal for screening purposes.
Ca2+ can influence various cellular outcomes by either entering the cell from the extracellular milieu or by being released from intracellular stores, such as the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). Ca2+ release from the ER is influenced by a number of factors like the activation of G-protein coupled receptors and receptor tyrosine kinases which activate downstream pathways leading to Ca2+ release. There are also membrane proteins located on the ER membrane which are known to influence Ca2+ release. Such proteins include IP3R, ryanodine receptors (RyRs) and various pumps. Many compounds can either promote or inhibit Ca2+ release from the ER.
- Intracellular Ca2+ Regulator Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-455)
- Intracellular Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-233)
- Ca2+ ATPase Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-300)
- Mitochondrial Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-535)
- Store-Operated Ca2+ Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-209)
- SERCA Pump Inhibitor Explorer Kit (#EK-365)