- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-105). This Explorer Kit includes both classical and novel NaV blockers, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|C-280||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-400||1 x 50 µg|
|A-145||1 x 1 g|
|C-105||1 x 5 g|
|STC-100||1 x 50 µg|
|STH-100||1 x 0.1 mg|
|L-135||1 x 5 mg|
|O-105||1 x 5 mg|
|STP-720||1 x 50 µg|
|P-145||1 x 5 mg|
|STT-100||1 x 0.1 mg|
|Q-150||1 x 50 mg|
|R-105||1 x 5 mg|
|R-110||1 x 10 mg|
|T-550||1 x 50 µg|
Voltage-gated sodium channels (NaV) are essential for the generation of action potentials and for cell excitability.1 NaV channels are activated in response to depolarization and selectively allow thr flow of Na+ ions.
To date, nine NaV α subunits have been cloned and named NaV1.1-NaV1.9.4-5 The NaV channels are classified into two groups according to their sensitivity to Tetrodotoxin (TTX): TTX-sensitive (NaV1.1, NaV1.2, NaV1.3, NaV1.4, NaV1.6 and NaV1.7) and TTX-resistant (NaV1.5, NaV1.8 and NaV1.9).2-3 Mammalian sodium channels are heterotrimers, composed of a central, pore-forming α subunit and two auxiliary β subunits. The expression of the α subunit isoform is developmentally regulated and tissue specific.
- Anti-SCN1A (NaV1.1) Antibody (#ASC-001)
- Anti-SCN2A (NaV1.2) Antibody (#ASC-002)
- Anti-SCN3A (NaV1.3) Antibody (#ASC-004)
- Anti-SCN4A (NaV1.4) Antibody (#ASC-020)
- Anti-NaV1.6 (SCN8A) Antibody (#ASC-009)
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A) Antibody (#ASC-008)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-224)
- NaV1.2 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-002)
- NaV1.2 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-002)
- NaV1.2 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-002)