Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Cruz, L.J. et al. (1985) J. Biol. Chem. 260, 9280.
- Alomone Labs μ-Conotoxin GIIIB inhibits NaV1.4 channels heterologously expressed in Xenopus oocytes.100 nM μ-Conotoxin GIIIB (#C-270) inhibited Na+ currents. Holding potential was -100 mV and test pulses of 25 ms to -20 mV were delivered every 5 sec. Left: Time course of current inhibition by toxin and recovery. The bar represents period of toxin perfusion. Right: Superimposed traces of NaV1.4 current before (black) and during (orange) application of μ-Conotoxin GIIIB.
EDL muscle fibers from SBMA mice show reduced sensitivity to µ-Conotoxin GIIIB.Traces of action potentials before and after incubation in 2.5 µM µ-Conotoxin GIIIB (#C-270) for 30 minutes. Potentials were blocked in WT fibers (left) but not in diseased fibers (right).Adapted from Xu, Y. et al. (2016) J. Neurosci. 36, 5094. with permission of The Society for Neuroscience.
µ-Conotoxin GIIIB (#C-270) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active peptide toxin.
- Bradford, A.B. et al. (2018) Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 341, 77.
- Chand, K.K. et al. (2018) FASEB J. 32, 2676.
- Laghaei, R. et al. (2018) J. Neurophysiol. 119, 1340.
- Wang, X. et al. (2018) J. Neurosci. 38, 1725.
- Wu, M. et al. (2018) Neuropharmacology 131, 176.
- Bertone, N.I. et al. (2017) Synapse 71, e2209.
- Hurtado, E. et al. (2017) Front. Mol. Neurosci. 10, 147.
- Hurtado, E. et al. (2017) Front. Mol. Neurosci. 10, 270.
- Ng, F. et al. (2017) Muscle Nerve 55, 223.
- Zanetti, G. et al. (2017) PLoS Pathog. 13, e1006567.
- Bronnimann, D. et al. (2016) PLoS ONE 11, e0150948.
- Ouanounou, G. et al. (2016) eLife 5, e12190.
- Spaulding, E.L. et al. (2016) J. Neurosci. 36, 3254.
- Willadt, S. et al. (2016) Sci. Rep. 6, 24849.
- Xu, Y. et al. (2016) J. Neurosci. 36, 5094.
- Duregottia, E. et al. (2015) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 112, E497.
- Wu, Y.J. et al. (2015) J. Neurophysiol. 114, 2404.
- Ruiz, R. et al. (2014) Neuropharmacology 76, 106.
- Ackermann, B. et al. (2013) Hum. Mol. Genet. 22, 1328.
- Baskaran, P. et al. (2013) Toxicon 72, 71.
- Krieger, F. et al. (2013) Neurobiol. Dis. 54, 169.
- Rodrigues, H.A. et al. (2013) PLoS ONE 8, e78342.
- Tarr, T.B. et al. (2013) J. Neurosci. 33, 10559.