Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-100). The Research Pack contains all you need for CaV1.2 research: Antibodies recognizing different domains of the channel, membrane lysates expressing CaV1.2 channel- your ideal control for western blot analysis and specific L-type CaV channel activators and blockers, all in one economical package!
All L-type calcium channels are encoded by one of the CaV1 channel genes. These channels play a major role as a Ca2+ entry pathway in skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscles as well as in neurons, endocrine cells and possibly in non-excitable cells such as hematopoetic and epithelial cells. All CaV1 channels are influenced by dihydropyridines (DHP) and are also referred to as DHP receptors.
While the CaV1.1 and CaV1.4 isoforms are expressed in restricted tissues (skeletal muscle and retina, respectively), the expression of CaV1.2 is ubiquitous and CaV1.3 channels are found in the heart, brain and pancreas. Several peptidyl toxins are described that are specific L-type channel blockers, but so far no selective blocker for one of the CaV1 isoforms have been described. These include the Mamba toxins Calcicludine (#SPC-650), Calciseptine (#C-500) and FS-2 (#F-700).
- CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-100)
- CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-100)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACC-003-AG)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#AGP-001)
- Anti-CaV1.2a (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-013)
- FPL 64176 (#F-160)
- Calcicludine (#SPC-650)
- Cardiac CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-310)
- L-Type CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-215)
- L-Type CaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-103)