Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Cardiac CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-310). The Explorer Kit contains cardiac CaV channel antibodies, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|ACC-003||1 x 50 µl|
|AGP-001||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-013||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-022||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-021||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-025||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-112||1 x 50 µl|
Voltage-gated calcium channels (CaV) mediate calcium influx in response to membrane depolarization and regulate intracellular processes such as contraction, secretion, neurotransmission, and gene expression in many different cell types. Their activity is essential in coupling electrical signals at the cell surface to physiological events in the cell.
Cardiac voltage-gated channels (CaV1.2) are a subtype of the CaV family. These channels are responsible for excitation-contraction coupling and action potential propagation in the sinoatrial and atrioventricular nodes. The cardiac calcium channels are also known as L-type (“long lasting”) channels due to their tendency to open in response to high membrane potentials and to slowly inactivate (~500ms). Other CaV channels expressed in the heart include T-type channels CaV3.1 and CaV3.21,2.
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACC-003-AG)
- Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#ACC-021-AR)
- Cardiac Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-345)
- L-Type CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-215)
- L-Type CaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-103)
- CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-100)
- CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-100)
- CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-100)