Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs Eliprodil inhibits specific binding of Ifenprodil to rat brain cortex NMDA receptors at polyamine sites.Percent inhibition of specific binding of 2 nM [3H] Ifenprodil to membranes from rat brain cerebral cortex, plotted against concentrations of Eliprodil (#E-155). Full inhibition is achieved at 3 µM.
Eliprodil, also known as SL 82-0715, is a non-competitive NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartate) receptor antagonist with neuroprotective properties. Eliprodil blocks the receptor through interaction with a modulatory polyamine site. The drug has also been shown to inhibit neuronal N- and P-type Ca2+ channel currents1.
NMDARs play an important role in a variety of cellular processes and brain functions including synaptic plasticity, addiction and stroke. They also mediate physiological functions such as learning and memory formation. They play a role in glutamate excitotoxicity and are involved in many neurodegenerative conditions including Alzheimer’s disease2.
Studies show that eliprodil has the ability to protect against ischaemia-induced neurodegeneration when the drug is administered post-occlusion and demonstrates antidepressant-like actions in preclinical tests predictive of clinical efficacy1,3.
Eliprodil (#E-155) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-NMDAR1 (GluN1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-001)
- Anti-NMDAR2A (GluN2A) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-002)
- Anti-NMDAR2B (GluN2B) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-003)
- Anti-NMDAR2B (GluN2B) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-003-AR)
- Anti-NMDAR2C (GRIN2C) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-018)
- Guinea pig Anti-NMDAR1 (GluN1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-046)
- Anti-CACNA1B (CaV2.2) Antibody (#ACC-002)
- Anti-CACNA1A (CaV2.1) Antibody (#ACC-001)
- NMDA Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-214)
- NMDA Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-350)
- NMDA (#N-170)
- (±)-CPP (#C-175)
- D-AP5 (#D-145)
- QNZ 46 (#Q-270)