Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the NMDA Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-214). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeted against NMDA receptors along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|AGC-001||1 x 50 µl|
|AGP-046||1 x 50 µl|
|AGC-002||1 x 50 µl|
|AGC-003||1 x 50 µl|
|AGC-018||1 x 50 µl|
|AGC-020||1 x 50 µl|
|AGC-030||1 x 50 µl|
|AGC-031||1 x 50 µl|
The excitatory effects of glutamate (the major excitatory neurotransmitter) are mediated by the activation of ionotropic and metabotropic receptors. These receptors differ in their molecular, biochemical, physiological and pharmacological properties.
The ionotropic glutamate receptors are divided into three main categories: AMPA, NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartate) and Kainate Receptors. NMDA receptors have a pivotal role in the regulation of synaptic function in the central nervous system. They are molecularly composed of three different subunits: NR1, NR2 and NR3 which can undergo alternative splicing.
- Anti-NMDAR2A (GluN2A) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AGC-002-AG)
- Anti-NMDAR2B (GluN2B) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-003-AR)
- NMDA (#N-170)
- 7-Chlorokynurenic acid (#C-285)
- Eliprodil (#E-155)
- Memantine hydrochloride (#M-145)
- NMDA Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-350)
- NMDA Receptor 2B Basic Research Pack (#ESB-750)
- NMDA Receptor 2B Premium Research Pack (#ESP-750)
- NMDA Receptor 2B Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-750)
- iGluR Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-395)
- NMDA Receptor Interacting Protein Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-615)