Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPV1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-115). The Explorer Kit contains TRPV1 activators, ideal for screening purposes.
TRPV1 (also named VR1, capsaicin receptor and vanilloid receptor) is a member of the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel family, which includes TRPC, TRPM, TRPA, TRPP, TRPML and the TRPV subfamilies. The TRPV subfamily consists of six members named, TRPV1-6. The TRPV1 channel is a vanilloid-gated, nonselective cation channel.
- Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030)
- Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030-GP)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-029)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACC-029-AG)
- TRPV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-211)
- Mechanosensitive Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-234)
- TRPV1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-114)
- TRPV1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-117)