|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|A-345||1 x 5 mg|
|A-195||1 x 1 mg|
|A-190||1 x 5 mg|
|A-335||1 x 10 mg|
|B-110||1 x 10 mg|
|C-125||1 x 50 mg|
|C-120||1 x 5 mg|
|L-190||1 x 5 mg|
|N-220||1 x 250 mg|
|O-120||1 x 5 mg|
|O-115||1 x 5 mg|
|P-205||1 x 5 mg|
|S-180||1 x 10 mg|
|S-160||1 x 5 mg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPV1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-114). The Explorer Kit contains TRPV1 blockers and activators, ideal for screening purposes.
TRPV1 (also named VR1, capsaicin receptor and vanilloid receptor) is a member of the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel family, which includes TRPC, TRPM, TRPA, TRPP, TRPML and the TRPV subfamilies. The TRPV subfamily consists of six members named, TRPV1-6. The TRPV1 channel is a vanilloid gated, nonselective cation channel.
- Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030)
- Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#AGP-118)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-029)
- TRPV1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-115)
- TRPV1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-117)
- TRPV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-211)
- Mechanosensitive Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-234)