This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Peptide (C)RATDYLQASAITRIPS, corresponding to amino acid residues 213-228 of mouse CaVγ2 (Accession O88602). Intracellular, C-terminus.
Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#ACC-012), (1:200).
2. Anti-Stargazin Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
The γ subunit protein is an auxiliary subunit of the CaV (voltage-dependent calcium) channel multimer complex. γ1 was first identified in skeletal muscle as a part of the proteins complex purified as the DHP receptor. Eight γ subunit isoforms were identified in mammalian genomes and they share some sequence as well as structure homology.1 γ subunit contains four transmembrane helices, with intracellular N- and C- termini. Usually their association with the pore-forming α1 subunit results in reduced current amplitude.
CaVγ2 is also known as Stargazin, and interacts and regulates the activity and trafficking of AMPA glutamate receptors.2
Species reactivity key:
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of rat CaVγ2. Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#ACC-012) can be used in western blot analysis. It has been designed to recognize CaVγ2 from rat, mouse and human samples.
- Guinea pig Anti-CaVγ2 Antibody (#AGP-069) is raised in guinea pig and can be used in immuno-colocalization studies in conjunction with any of our antibodies raised in rabbit. This antibody has been raised against the same epitope as #ACC-012.
- Anti-CACNG1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-111)
- Anti-CACNG3 Antibody (#ACC-113)
- Anti-CACNG4 Antibody (#ACC-114)
- Anti-CACNG5 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-115)
- Anti-CACNG6 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-112)
- Anti-CACNG7 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-109)
- Anti-CACNG8 Antibody (#ACC-125)
- Anti-CNIH2/3 (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-047)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-003)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#ACC-005)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- Anti-GluR4 (GluA4) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-019)
- Anti-CACNB2-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ACC-105-AR)