|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|STA-305||1 x 0.1 mg|
|D-175||1 x 10 mg|
|D-170||1 x 25 mg|
|F-155||1 x 50 mg|
|STG-200||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STH-340||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STJ-050||1 x 50 µg|
|STJ-100||1 x 50 µg|
|STP-500||1 x 50 µg|
|STP-700||1 x 50 µg|
|STP-710||1 x 50 µg|
|R-125||1 x 10 mg|
|RTS-500||1 x 25 µg|
|T-175||1 x 1 g|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
The KV4 channels are characterized by activation at subthreshold membrane potentials, rapid inactivation and fastr recovery from inactivation compared with other voltage-dependent K+ channels. This type of current is known as transient A-type K+ currents.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KV4 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-130). The Explorer Kit contains many classical KV4 channel blockers, ideal for screening purposes.
- Anti-KV4.1 (KCND1) Antibody (#APC-119)
- Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#APC-023)
- Anti-KV4.2-ATTO-633 Antibody (#APC-023-FR)
- Guinea pig Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#AGP-038)
- Anti-KV4.3 Antibody (#APC-017)
- KV4 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-502)
- KV4 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-502)
- KV4 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-502)