|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|STA-305||1 x 0.1 mg|
|D-175||1 x 10 mg|
|D-170||1 x 25 mg|
|F-155||1 x 50 mg|
|STG-200||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STH-340||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STJ-050||1 x 50 µg|
|STJ-100||1 x 50 µg|
|STP-500||1 x 50 µg|
|STP-700||1 x 50 µg|
|STP-710||1 x 50 µg|
|R-125||1 x 10 mg|
|RTS-500||1 x 25 µg|
|T-175||1 x 1 g|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
- 100% Net Peptide 100% Net Peptide
This vial contains 100% net peptide content.
The KV4 channels are characterized by activation at subthreshold membrane potentials, rapid inactivation and fastr recovery from inactivation compared with other voltage-dependent K+ channels. This type of current is known as transient A-type K+ currents.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KV4 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-130). The Explorer Kit contains many classical KV4 channel blockers, ideal for screening purposes.
- Anti-KV4.1 (KCND1) Antibody (#APC-119)
- Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#APC-023)
- Anti-KV4.2-ATTO-633 Antibody (#APC-023-FR)
- Guinea pig Anti-KV4.2 Antibody (#AGP-038)
- Anti-KV4.3 Antibody (#APC-017)
- KV4 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-502)
- KV4 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-502)
- KV4 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-502)