This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- DiMauro, E.F. et al. (2016) J. Med. Chem. 59, 7818.
- Alomone Labs NaV1.7-Compound 36 blocks NaV1.7 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.A. Representative time course of NaV1.7-Compound 36 (#CMN-003) inhibition of NaV1.7 channel peak currents. Membrane potential was held at -100 mV. Current was elicited by a 100 ms voltage step to 0 mV every 10 sec and inhibited by 10 µM and 50 µM NaV1.7-Compound 36 application (horizontal bars). B. Superimposed traces of NaV1.7 current upon application of control and of 10 µM and 50 µM NaV1.7-Compound 36, as indicated.
NaV1.7-Compound 36 is a potent and selective blocker of NaV1.7 channels. NaV1.7-Compound 36 inhibits human NaV1.7 channels with IC50 value of 69 nM1.
There are nine mammalian subtypes of NaV channels: NaV1.1–NaV1.9. They are essential for the initiation of action potentials in excitable cells and are considered to be important therapeutic targets for numerous pathophysiological conditions such as cardiac arrhythmia, and epilepsy. NaV1.7 channel plays an important role in nociception and it is an important therapeutic target in chronic pain1,2.
NaV1.7-Compound 36 (#CMN-003) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- N-Me-aminopyrimidinone 9 (#N-310)
- α-Asarone (#A-260)
- Bupivacaine hydrochloride (#B-125)
- Carbamazepine (#C-105)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (#L-145)
- PF-04856264 (#P-265)
- PF-05089771 (#P-315)
- PF-05186462 (#P-365)
- PF-05241328 (#P-345)
- Phenytoin (#P-235)
- Tetrodotoxin citrate (#T-550)
- Tetrodotoxin citrate free (#T-500)
- XEN907 (#X-105)