- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TTX-Resistant NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-106). This Explorer Kit includes both classical and novel NaV blockers, ideal for screening purposes.
Voltage-gated sodium channels (NaV) are essential for the generation of action potentials and for cell excitability.1 NaV channels are activated in response to depolarization and selectively allow flow of Na+ ions.
To date, nine NaV α subunits have been cloned and named NaV1.1-NaV1.9.4-5 The NaV channels are classified into two groups according to their sensitivity to Tetrodotoxin (TTX): TTX-sensitive (NaV1.1, NaV1.2, NaV1.3, NaV1.4, NaV1.6 and NaV1.7) and TTX-resistant (NaV1.5, NaV1.8 and NaV1.9).2-3 Mammalian sodium channels are heterotrimers, composed of a central, pore-forming α subunit and two auxiliary β subunits. The expression of the α subunit isoform is developmentally regulated and tissue specific.
- Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) (493-511) Antibody (#ASC-005)
- Guinea pig Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) Antibody (#AGP-008)
- Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) (1978-2016) Antibody (#ASC-013)
- Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A) Antibody (#ASC-016)
- Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ASC-016-AR)
- Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A) (extracellular) Antibody (#ASC-028)
- Anti-SCN11A (NaV1.9) Antibody (#ASC-017)
- Guinea pig Anti-SCN11A (NaV1.9) Antibody (#AGP-030)
- TTX-Resistant NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-223)
- NaV1.8 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-003)
- NaV1.8 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-003)
- NaV1.8 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-003)